BECOME AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR SCHOOL,
BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
GET INVOLVED AT DRISCOLL MIDDLE SCHOOL!
- Library - Relieving the Librarian between the hours of 11am-1pm, assisting during Driscoll’s Book Fair, assisting with inventory in January
- Office Help – Assist in the office with clerical work during special events for the staff.
- Workroom – Assisting with teacher copy requests throughout the entire school year
- 7th Grade Field Day – Volunteering on the day of the event at different work stations
- 8th Grade End of Year Party – Planning and preparing for the party, as well as rounding up volunteers to chaperone the event. This is a PTA Board position.
- Red Ribbon Week (ADEPT) – Assisting with planning and preparing for the event, as well as decorating the week of October 23rd. This is a PTA Board position.
- Faculty Appreciation – Throughout the year the PTA hosts a Winter Holiday and End of Year Faculty Luncheon, as well as providing gift wrapping services near the holidays. This is a PTA Board position.
- Arts - PTA Reflections – Assist the art teacher with student art work and manage the PTA Reflections program. This is a PTA Board position.
- Special Needs – Volunteer your time to assist the Special Needs children of Driscoll. Assist the Special Needs teachers. This is a PTA board position.
- Concession Sales – Assist the teachers with after school clubs that raise money through concession sales at Driscoll sporting events.
- Chaperone – Assist with school dance chaperone help for Fall Dance October 6th, 2017 and Spring Dance February 16, 2018
**TO VOLUNTEER YOU MUST HAVE FILLED OUT A CRIMINAL HISTORY CHECK WITH NEISD**